Saturday, December 22, 2007

Pets Got Total Adopted!

The dog and cat from my previous post have both been adopted! Along with 18 other cats and 6 other dogs! Good job Iowa City! This is great news but there are still 53 cats, 1o dogs (with more puppies coming) and 3 bunnies waiting for adoption. Tell your petless friends!


I saw two of my friends play a concert last night. They are very much performers. They are exciting individuals. It looked something like this:

Thanks to everyone who came to the show. It was really nice of you to attend. And happy days off work and school to everyone who has them! I hope it's lovely.

In a totally unrelated incident...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a critique about the composition of your final photograph. The giant white cat who is dancing with "Silly Hans" is covering up those three other cats, and my eye is frustrated that it cannot see these funny cats playing their instruments. And who KNOWS what is behind "Crazy Hans" that we are not seeing!

Anonymous said...

I kept trying to cha-cha, but that white cat wanted to do nothing but waltz.