Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Happy Xmas Day Everyone!

The tree looked very nice and...


there were puppies under the tree!


I got a book in my stocking! My stocking does not have paws on it. Those are for the dogs.


My grandma got a new vest! She came to visit from the Des Moines.


I had her take a picture of me and my ma and pa. Put your digital camera in your grandma's hands whenever you can! Results are usually pretty good stuff.


My mom and I made these "accordion style" potatoes.


I finally got some Christmas treats! My mom and I made cookies & fudge. Rockin'.


Hawkeye Santa handed out treats and presents, as he does every year.


All the excitement made the puppies sleepy.


I hope everyone is having a fun time, today and other days too! And if you're not, try checking out volunteermatch.org. Maybe you'll find some fun there.

No comments: