Monday, December 24, 2007

Cats! Cats! Cats!

Brian-

I've looked over your comments and I would like to apologize. I think your concerns are valid. I did some research and found out what was lurking behind that white cat. I hope this will make us friends again.

Sincerely,
Alyssa S. Bowman
On another cat related note, Michael (not a cat) came to visit from the LA. While at my house, he talked to Booger. Now if you know Booger, you know he DOES NOT like to be picked up or squeezed by people he doesn't know. Please keep this in mind when you view the following images.

Grabbing+
Hugging +
Frowning +
Squeezing =
One big unhappy Booger.


Also in town... John and Laura! They were visiting from Baltimore.


It's always fun to feel like I have friends for a week before they leave again.

No comments: